I’ve appeared as an expert about news and entertainment 500+ times in stories on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News and the nightly entertainment shows. Some of my biggest moments:
• Featured journalist on CNN’s “Reliable Sources” discussing the Tiger Woods scandal.
• Crowning glory! I was featured on CNN just minutes after Britney Spears, er, shaved her head. It’s a clip that’s been viewed nearly 84,000 times — and used in the 2021 NYT Hulu documentary “Framing Britney Spears”
• I threw a curveball at Seth McFarlane live on CNN the morning of the Oscar nomination announcement.
• Morning-after critique of the Golden Globes live on CNN.
• I hosted a luncheon with Tori Spelling that became a segment on Oxygen’s “Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood.”
• I discussed the fallout from Kristen Stewart’s affair with her director on CNN.
• Back in the day: Pop culture panelist with Touré, Andy Borowitz and Sarah Bernard on the thrice-weekly “90 Second Pop” entertainment and lifestyle segment on “American Morning” with hosts Soledad O’Brien and Bill Hemmer (2003 – 2005).